Kabhi kabhi zindagi mein kuch aise pal aayenge
Jab hum khushiyon ke pahariyon pe charhte charhte,
Manzil ke kaafi nazdeeq aa jaatein hai.
Inn faanslo ko mithaatey-mithaatey,
Jaanat ko chhuney ke safar mein
Kuch aur kabhi nahin sujhta.
Sirf woh pal yaad karne ko jee dhadkega
Jab hum sapnon ki vaadiyon mein,
Tumhare iis chaahat ke deewaanepan mein,
Tumse nazar milayengey.
Par kismat ke khel mein jeet hamari nahin.
Aur hum us manzil ke nazdeeq aate-aate reh gaye.
Dukh ka saaya dil pe odh gaya
Par ummeed ka diya phir bhi jalta rahega.
-JayRoQuiL-
-JayRoQuiL-
He had everything I want. He had everything I need. He would have meant everything to me. Flaws overlooked, he seemed perfect. He felt it too. However, life could never be so perfect, and his truth surfaced. He lacked the most important aspect of it all and that just pains me to loathe him now. One thing, no matter what I say, I can never forget those times.
I still feel my heart skip a beat. I still feel those butterflies in my stomach. That hasn’t lessened at all. Nevertheless, reminiscence of tables turned still hurts. Time has healed the deep gash that it left me but I fear reiterating those words again; I don’t want to lose that moment.
All I ask for is for time to mutate those aspects of moments spent. Perfect them for once.