Name:
Kiranjeet Kaur
Birthday:
15 December
Birthplace:
Singapore
Current Location:
Still Singapore
Eye Color:
Black
Hair Color:
Black
Height:
5’7”
Right Handed or Left Handed:
Right
Your Heritage:
Sikhism
The Shoes You Wore Today:
Power
Your Weakness:
Me, myself and I
Your Fears:
Losing those close to me
Your Perfect Pizza:
A cross between Hawaiian and curry flavour
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year:
Work out all matters that lie between some of my crew…and maintain my GPA
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger:
Hey wassup, Yeah, haha
Thoughts First Waking Up:
Shit…School again!
Your Best Physical Feature:
How can I mention this without sounding vain?
Your Bedtime:
11
Your Most Missed Memory:
My trip to New York…Sad thing is I didn’t spend much time there to be able to cherish it wholly
Pepsi or Coke:
Diet Pepsi…flat
MacDonalds or Burger King:
Burger King…Nothing beats grilled chicken whopper
Single or Group Dates:
Single…Who does groups anyways??
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea:
Not into tea as much as coffee
Chocolate or Vanilla:
Dark Chocolate
Cappuccino or Coffee:
Double expresso
Do you Smoke:
Hell, no!
Do you Swear:
Yeah…Once in a blue moon…Which occurs too often nowadays
Do you Sing:
In the bathroom
Do you Shower Daily:
Oh yeah!
Have you Been in Love:
I doubt so…is Jay counted?
Do you want to go to College:
I have no choice, do I? I have to survive in this ruthless country somehow
Do you want to get Married:
Yup
Do you believe in yourself:
Why wouldn’t I?
Do you get Motion Sickness:
Nope
Do you think you are Attractive:
In some sense, I suppose,,,I am no girl next door…I don’t know where my beauty lies either…
But everyone, in some way or the other is attractive
Are you a Health Freak:
I wasn’t at first…Then I became…Now, no…
Do you get along with your Parents:
They are the best that have happened to me…They’ve been there for me at all times…Love them to the max!!!!!!!!!!
Do you like Thunderstorms:
Yeah…One helluva turn on, I tell you!
Do you play an Instrument:
Nope
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol:
Nope
In the past month have you Smoked:
Yeah…smoked my way through lessons…as always
In the past month have you been on Drugs:
I don’t do drugs
In the past month have you gone on a Date:
Nope…Happy to be singleJ
In the past month have you gone to a Mall:
Plenty a times
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos:
Nope…I have passed that age…
In the past month have you eaten Sushi:
I don’t do raw food either
In the past month have you been on Stage:
Nope
In the past month have you been Dumped:
Let me get a date first…Then we’ll see who dumps who…
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping:
Weird! No!
In the past month have you Stolen Anything:
Someone’s peace…
Ever been Drunk:
I don’t drink…
Ever been called a Tease:
Yeah…major
Ever been Beaten up:
Who would dare to…
Ever Shoplifted:
Nope
How do you want to Die:
Ahem*…in my sleep…painlessly…
What do you want to be when you Grow Up:
Gynaecologist
What country would you most like to Visit:
England, England, Bila, Bila!
Sister/s:
1
Brother/s:
1
What are u wearing:
Polo tee under cardigan
Favorite Number
31
Favorite Drink
Java Chip Frappucino with Whipped Cream
Favorite Month:
December
Favorite Breakfast:
Pancakes
Have You EverBroken a bone:
No…Thank God!
Been on a boat:
Yup
Came close to dying:
Never
Swam in the ocean:
I suppose…I tried to, I think
Fallen asleep in school:Last time…
Broken someone's heart:
Plenty a times…but unintentionally
Cried when someone died:
Yeah
Fell off your chair:
Once… it was embarrassing
Sat by the phone:
I am not that desperate!
Saved emails?Don’t do that either…
Been cheated on:
Nope
Cheated on someone:
I wouldn’t do that in my wildest dream…
Cheated on the test:
Nope
What is-Your room like:
Purple oasis
Whats right beside you:
My headphones
What is the last thing you ate?Slice of bread
---Ever Had---
Chicken pox:
Yup
Sore throat:
Always
Stitches:
Luckily, no
Broken nose:Never
---Do You---
Like picnics:
Yeah…depends…
Like School:
Yeah
Who was the last person you danced with:
My sister
Who makes you smile:
Not telling!
---Who---
Did you last yell at:
My Sis!
Do you like yourself: Hell, yeah!
What are you listening to right now:
Step Up – Darin Zenyer
Hated someone in your family:
Nope
What car do you wish to have:
Lamborghini Gallardo – freaking fast!
Good singer:
Never been
Diamond or pearl:
Diamond
Indoors or outdoors:
Outdoors
---Today did you---
Talk to someone you like?
I always do
Who:
My family and friends
Get sick:
Nope
Sing:
Nope
Talked to an ex:
I don’t need to
Miss someone:
I don’t think so
---Last person who---
Was in your bed besides you:
My bro
Talked to on the phone:
Dad
Made you cry:
Nas
Went to the movies with:
My crew
You went to the mall with:
My aunt and siblings
Been to Europe:
Yeah...One day
Been to Asia:
I am in ASIA!?!?!
Been to Russia:
Would never want to.
Been to the Bahamas:
Nope
Been to Mexico:
Nope
Been to Canada:
Yeah
Been to Bangladesh:
Nope
Do you like someone at the moment:
Yeah :p
What books are you reading right now:
Princess Diaries book 4
Best feeling in the world:
To know that you have people you can turn to in times of need
Future kids names:
Aryan, Samaira, Zaibrahm
Do you sleep with a stuffed animal:
Too old for that!
Is there someone you can't stop thinking about:
Yeah…sadly
What was the best thing that happened to you last year:
I learnt major lessons from 2 major mistakes I made.
Do any of your friends annoy you:That’s what everyone normally does to make life interesting, innit?
Do you have a crush on somebody:
Yeah…Major
Who do you make fun of the most:
That girl in class
Do you think you've gotten prettier since grade school:
Yeah…and smarter too
Have you seen your best friend cry:
Nope…Not in front of me…She's bloody strong, I guess...
Do you and your best friend act alike:
We don’t have to…We are alike.
What is a noise that you cannot stand:
Awful Singing
What do you smell like right now:
Chanel No. 5
Do you have a hard time admitting you're wrong:
Nope
Who was the last person you held hands with:
:)
What makes you lose your appetite:
The colour of the food
Does your mom make you wear a winter coat:
Why would I wear a winter coat here in Singapore
Where do you shop the most for clothes:
Zara, Espirit and Pull &
Do your parents have a MySpace account:
Nope
Have your parents seen your MySpace page:
They must have peeked in…
Have you heard any compliments about yourself and from whom:
Yes… Myself!:P
j á y d e d
by jayroquilmain shaayar to nahin, magar ae haseen . . .
J R Q P r o d ©
It Ain’t Right
Verse 1
I can’t believe it, girl
You’ve been making me sound like I was cynical
Desperate to push you out of my sleazy world
Which you openly claimed just wasn’t love
And you told your crew,
Exaggerating everything that you’ve been through
Getting every brainwashed soul just to side you
Tell me why’d you want to erase the truth
Chorus
Come on, girl, it ain’t right
Why’d you pretend it doesn’t matter
Stick to the truth, it ain’t right
When you try change the chapter
Since I’d walked away, walked away
Since I’d walked away, walked away
Verse 2
Almost everyday,
I’m checking your space and all you ever say
That you’ve fallen deeper for me since I went away.
Keeping track of me like I’m ever going to stay.
What this hypocrisy?
Changing stories whenever you get to talk about me
Acting on your space like this’ always meant to be.
Yet making a fuss for all to see.
Chorus
WATCH DIS
my current fav
KIRAN DHALIWAL
=========== jayroquil ===========
Doctor in training
Film Addict
Closet Dancer
Bakwaas Comedian
Bathroom Philosopher
A Grade Procrastinator
1st Class Monkey Business Wali
MY SPACE
words of whacked wisdom
1 There are only 3 things women need in life: food, water and compliments.
2 Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
C H E C K E D
Be able to ride, legally
Living to the fullest
Partying Like A Rockstar
Preach what I'm taught
Get into Monash
Drive into freestylin'
Major Control
Living to the fullest
Partying Like A Rockstar
Preach what I'm taught
Get into Monash
Drive into freestylin'
Major Control
S H O U T O U T
-----------------
You Don't Know Me?
16:36 - Saturday, 21 July 2007
A R C H I V E S
cleaning out my closet
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
April 2017
D A C R E W
i am anti-social, yeah.
Amman Dhaliwal
As Suhaimi
Asvin Kaur
Cherie Kwek
Gina Lee
Hema Umapathy
Nanthini Viswalingam
Rafidah Rapit
Sabita Karapan