1. Where is the last place you held hands?
At home with the monkeys clinging on to me...
2. If you were drafted into a war,would you survive?
I’d chicken out!
3. Do you sleep with the TV on?
Once or twice, I did...
4. Have you ever drank milk straightout of the carton?
Yeah
5. Have you ever won a spelling bee?
Never took part in any?!?!?!
6. What is your longest fight with oneof your friends?
Never had major fights with friends
7. Are you a fast typer?
Not really – that answer took me 3 seconds, so guess for yourself
8. Are you afraid of the dark?
Not really
9. Do you like someone right now?
Kamaljit Singh Jhoothi
10. What ended your last relationship?
Never had one!
11. Do you knock on wood?
Sometimes
12. Are you drinking anything rightnow?
No
13. Do you think you’re smart?
Hell, yeah! I am the youngest genius alive!!!:P
14. Have you ever eaten a bug?
Don’t think so
15. Do you miss someone right now?
No
16. What do you want for Christmas?
Sleep
17. Do you know the muffin man?
Who’s the muffin man? I know only the Candy man...
18. Do you talk in your sleep?
I don’t think so
19. Do you remember your 1st crush?
Very much, yeah...I still think about him...
20. Have you ever flown a kite?
Yeah, who hasn’t.
21. When was the last time that you went swimming and where?
Can’t recall...
22. Do you consider yourselfsuccessful?
A litle bit...
23. How many people are on your contact list of your cell phone?
Never counted them...
24. Have you ever asked for a horse?
Nope
25. Plans for TOMORROW?
Lets see what happens
26. What did you do this past weekend?
Had lots of fun
27. Miss being at school right now?
A little...I’m a nerd after all
28. Whens the last time you told someone you loved them?
Three days ago...
29. Do you want to be single?
I am happy to be single!
30. Whose your hero?
Jay Sean
31. Have you ever been suspended orexpelled from school?
Nope...Never been in the wrong crowd, man!
32. What are you looking forward to?
Everyday...It counts as a surprise for me...
33. If you could be stranded with one person for 24 hours, who would it be?
It’s surely not Kamal this time round...Yeah, it’s that asshole and I can’t wait to make his life a living hell...
34. Have you ever eaten dog food?
Never
35. Can you handle the truth?
Yeah. Sort of...
36. Do you like green eggs and ham?
What the hell is that?
37. What 3 things do you always bringwith you to places?
My phone, wallet and keys
38. Any cool scars?
Yeah, cool! Huh! I had to go through so much pain to get these permanent damage
39. What’s your deepest secret?
Why should I tell you?
40. How often do you talk on thephone?
Whenever someone calls me...
41. Do you believe in love?
To some extent...
42. Is there something you want that you can’t have?
A fast bike like Honda CBR1100XX...I don’t have a license ‘cause I am not allowed to...And my dad hates bikes...he’d rather have me drive a car than ride a bike which so much more affordable
43. Four things about the preferred sex that you first notice?
Hair, Dressing, Face and Personality
44. When was your last time you cried?
A week ago...
45. Who did you last hug?
My bro...
46. Do you get along with your family?
Do I have to repeat...yeah like hell!
47. What was the last thing you ate?
Rice and chicken
48. Favorite color?
Black
49. Last movie you saw?
Fool ‘n’ Final
50. What song are you listening to?
Kangana
51. What do you want?
If I start, the list won't stop...
52. Favorite car?
Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggerra
53. What T.V. show are you watchin?
Nothing...I can’t multitask so well...
54. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
My sweet Mom...
j á y d e d
by jayroquilmain shaayar to nahin, magar ae haseen . . .
J R Q P r o d ©
It Ain’t Right
Verse 1
I can’t believe it, girl
You’ve been making me sound like I was cynical
Desperate to push you out of my sleazy world
Which you openly claimed just wasn’t love
And you told your crew,
Exaggerating everything that you’ve been through
Getting every brainwashed soul just to side you
Tell me why’d you want to erase the truth
Chorus
Come on, girl, it ain’t right
Why’d you pretend it doesn’t matter
Stick to the truth, it ain’t right
When you try change the chapter
Since I’d walked away, walked away
Since I’d walked away, walked away
Verse 2
Almost everyday,
I’m checking your space and all you ever say
That you’ve fallen deeper for me since I went away.
Keeping track of me like I’m ever going to stay.
What this hypocrisy?
Changing stories whenever you get to talk about me
Acting on your space like this’ always meant to be.
Yet making a fuss for all to see.
Chorus
WATCH DIS
my current fav
KIRAN DHALIWAL
=========== jayroquil ===========
Doctor in training
Film Addict
Closet Dancer
Bakwaas Comedian
Bathroom Philosopher
A Grade Procrastinator
1st Class Monkey Business Wali
MY SPACE
words of whacked wisdom
1 There are only 3 things women need in life: food, water and compliments.
2 Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
C H E C K E D
Be able to ride, legally
Living to the fullest
Partying Like A Rockstar
Preach what I'm taught
Get into Monash
Drive into freestylin'
Major Control
Living to the fullest
Partying Like A Rockstar
Preach what I'm taught
Get into Monash
Drive into freestylin'
Major Control
S H O U T O U T
-----------------
Life aces every day...
14:15 - Saturday, 8 September 2007
A R C H I V E S
cleaning out my closet
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
April 2017
D A C R E W
i am anti-social, yeah.
Amman Dhaliwal
As Suhaimi
Asvin Kaur
Cherie Kwek
Gina Lee
Hema Umapathy
Nanthini Viswalingam
Rafidah Rapit
Sabita Karapan