Verse 1
I can’t believe it, girl
You’ve been making me sound like I was cynical
Desperate to push you out of my sleazy world
Which you openly claimed just wasn’t love
And you told your crew,
Exaggerating everything that you’ve been through
Getting every brainwashed soul just to side you
Tell me why’d you want to erase the truth
Chorus
Come on, girl, it ain’t right
Why’d you pretend it doesn’t matter
Stick to the truth, it ain’t right
When you try change the chapter
Since I’d walked away, walked away
Since I’d walked away, walked away
Verse 2
Almost everyday,
I’m checking your space and all you ever say
That you’ve fallen deeper for me since I went away.
Keeping track of me like I’m ever going to stay.
What this hypocrisy?
Changing stories whenever you get to talk about me
Acting on your space like this’ always meant to be.
Yet making a fuss for all to see.
Chorus
WATCH DIS
my current fav
KIRAN DHALIWAL
=========== jayroquil ===========
Doctor in training
Film Addict
Closet Dancer
Bakwaas Comedian
Bathroom Philosopher
A Grade Procrastinator
1st Class Monkey Business Wali
MY SPACE
words of whacked wisdom
1 There are only 3 things women need in life: food, water and compliments. 2 Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
C H E C K E D
Be able to ride, legally
Living to the fullest
Partying Like A Rockstar
Preach what I'm taught
Get into Monash
Drive into freestylin'
Major Control
S H O U T O U T
-----------------
If I ever get a chance to say...
19:16 - Sunday, 23 September 2007
Last night, just before dawn, I laid awake on my bed...I just couldn't sleep...My mind kept racing with the events that occurred that day...They weren't a big deal but they were special nonetheless...After quite a while, my family finally got to eat together; unlike those days when a couple of us would be in the master bedroom watching soccer while the rest would be in the hall watching soap serials...I don't know where the old times have gone... But I miss them...
Staring at the illuminated bluish-purple ceiling with no intentions of drifting into dreamland, I reminisced the good times I had in my childhood. I reminisced the good times I had in RP; more vividly than the others, the good times I had with G unit. The fun and laughter that we shared in all times. The pillars of strength that we became for each other. It was all worth the effort. Regardless of the trials and trivialities that we faced (and might be facing) during the development of our friendships, G unit is the best thing that has happened to me in RP. And I say this from the deepest dwells of my heart.
Yes, it may seem that at times, I have been mean to a few of them...but truth be told, G Unit means a whole lot to me and I do regret what I have had to say to them...G unit is the full package for happier times.
Not a single day goes by without G unit...
Without Ally's wisdom
Without Aru's naivete
Without Fidah's cuteness
Without Nasri's humour
Without Sarah's wit
Without Sammy's assurance
Without YoGoh's lameness
Without them, I dare not imagine my life...
I don't deny that at that thought, my eyes do well up...
But no matter what happens, guys, on my part, I respect all of you...