Finally, something worthwhile happened...
Today, when I woke up, I knew I was going to have a good day ahead...It's wednesday after all...
Genetics: The teacher was Chaitra Jagdish (everyone thought she was a guy because of her surname...really weird). The lesson was simple. All about inheritance and genetics. My teammates were Nas and Ally along with Nanthini (this one macam talking cock most of the time...extra sial...).
Research all done by second meeting, I tried to do something fruitful other than the ppt...But I really couldn't...I was hungry like a tiger 'cause I had a very light breakfast but didn't want to make a big fuss of it since most of the g unit were fasting. Finally my hunger gave way and I had to take in some glucose...So before all the guys met up at our special place, Aru and I walked over to the bookshop to get some chocs...I don't know why but nowadays I have no mood to have proper meals...anyways, met the guys up and did our usual talking...I don't know what actually happened - I was stonned most of the time...however at the end, when we went back to class, I felt kind of irritable...I had a bloody bugging feeling about that issue again...
After class ended (3.30 pm finally), the g unit (minus yogoh > hope you feel better) headed home...but, somehow, it ended up with just the company of sarah, sammy and aru. Whereas sarah went home, Aru, Sammy and I headed for Pizza Hut. Ordered the student's meal and talked about alot of issues while munching on my baked rice.
Whenever, any of the two mentioned "him", I actually blushed like a ripe tomato...

This isn't some form of photographical trick...It's actually kiki blushing...*Why, sammy, did you take the picThen once we were done, we thought we'd just cam-whore for a while...
While aru and sammy were getting ready for a shot, knowing me, I shocked them with an impromptu shot...
I know what both of them are thinking:
Aru: So sammy, don't I look cool, babe?
Sammy: *thinking* Started!
(Girls, it's just jokes :))
.jpg)
and finally they did a good pose...not bad eh
Hey, What's up Jay!
Even I wasn't spared...Sammy took a picture of me with my messy hair...
Why are some people so easily convinced by me? Why do they believe everything I say? Am I that trustworthy? Why do people believe that I really have the GPA that I claimed to have? I could just be lying to cover up my other lies... I could just be another fake...Who said I am from KC...I could just be from Ping Yi...I could actually be a gangster...I may not even be as good as I pretend to be...This could just be a pretense...Remember: "A bad girl gone good"...I didn't even show you my records and you get convinced by my words...How much have I told you about myself...How much do you know about my violent retaliation...It's about time you think about what I have just said...
This time we stare...I won't pass