Dang man! It feels so good. Never have I felt like I am in charge of my own life. And this time, hell yeah, it's satisfying. I love it when I am capable of retaliating negativity without trying hard. What a kick in, Jay!
I know people hate Jay.
I know D hates Jay.
But Jay's the reason I can survive physio-emotional volcanoes.
I know I'm supposedly balanced and it's hard to know when who is who. But one thing's for sure, this' the time when Jay stands strong (Wait till the accent bumps in some day).
Currently, in school, I am fated to listen to bullet crap about some heterozygous-homozygous shit. Bloody idiot! He complicates even the simplest thing. He spits shit out of his gaphole like he's being paid to talk all day long. For once, shut the hell up, man! People are trying to learn the proper and easy way. Let us, man!
nikymfoer'uoytahtetatsotdemahsamaInevE
This one's for you, dude.
How'd you come up with your name
It just doesn't suit your "extravagant" image and drone
You aren't even a player in this game
You little pansy you should have been called Fart Bomb
I have got a test tomorrow and I am prepared like I was on the first day of school. Nil. I got to get myself working, move my lazy butt off the couch and into my study room.
Can't wait to see that face some day.
Everyday I patiently wait
Feeling like a fool but I do anyway
Nothing can feel as sweet and as real
As now, I would've waited one day
Maybe it's true, I'm caught up on you
How'd you come up with your name
It just doesn't suit your "extravagant" image and drone
You aren't even a player in this game
You little pansy you should have been called Fart Bomb
I have got a test tomorrow and I am prepared like I was on the first day of school. Nil. I got to get myself working, move my lazy butt off the couch and into my study room.
Can't wait to see that face some day.
Everyday I patiently wait
Feeling like a fool but I do anyway
Nothing can feel as sweet and as real
As now, I would've waited one day
Maybe it's true, I'm caught up on you