I was telling Sharan about what G said regarding punjabis and how I totally agreed with him, only thing is that now I want to be rooted to my culture. I just have regrets that I didn't do any sooner. So much for accepting to be an outcaste till I lost touch of the pure language too.
So somehow, our convo steered to bhangra nights and I told her that this time, I am going to go there with you. While talking about the mela, we started talking about netball and NDK and Gasolinas came into the picture. And she reminded me how those bloody bitches are proud of themselves and love to pride their mere existence. But in reality, the reigning champ has been the Baylies.
So as we were talking, I remembered an incident that occurred between me and harry from NDK.

The NDK assholes
It was a Sunday. One of those soccer practices.
I had booked the bloody field two days in advance. An official booking.
When I came there, the field was occupied with with the netball bitches. (I have nothing against netball players, I just don't like people who pretend they are all that)
I approached her since I knew her somehow.
Our convo:
K (all naturally cool, as a matter of fact): Hey we booked this full field for two hours
H (getting ready to fight, very defensive): But we came here first
K (pissed at her attitude): I have record that I booked this field. It's in the office
H (almost shouting) : But I just signed to get permission to use it
K ("eh don't you get the bloody point that I had it booked in advance"): I called up the office two days in advance to secure our booking. Technically, the field should be ours.
H (still defensive): We need to practice netball and we were here first.
K (after discussion with Ash): We'll use the other side.
What the hell. People are talking to you nicely and all you show is disrespect. Doesn't this make you wonder why I don't mix around with the mainstream cliques?
After some time, she suddenly said: You guys used this side (back to her teammates: " they need the goal posts).
K ("oh great, at least a spark of intelligence lighted in your pea-sized brain...finally"): Ok thanks.
That day, I was so tempted to give her a one tight slap. But wasted, she was my cousin's girlfriend then.
I wonder why these people think they are so cool. Such bloody turn-offs.
They aren't even cool. Cowdung!
Seriously, bloody "Punjabis"!