So much for attending class for my A.
Took the opportunity to wake up an hour later so that I could reach Bedok Central on the dot.
That place is amazing. Not in looks but in terms of the length of the queue. Its mega long. No wonder I was late for school.
My trip there was a waste. They didn't want to confirm the paper's content at all. And worse still, I couldn't get a taxi to school.
And the taxi driver was an asshole. He took the longer way to school. Hell, I should have told him to use the AMK CTE expressway. Not PIE-BKE.
Reached school. Met the crew at the canteen and went back to class. Since I was totally clueless about the day's lesson, I decided that I'd rather get an X than a C or a D for my daily grade, although I'd still be in class. I will be learning and I will still be maintaining my rep (a genius can't get a C, man! :D)
Did my slides just for the fun of doing so.
Again, during lunch, I completed my errands. It took so long I had no time for lunch. Man, my stomach's growling now.
Came back to class only to realise that I don't understand a thing that's being presented. I can't even pay attention to slides.
Now, it's Aru and Nas team's presentation. I just got to say that the girl the crew can't stand is the laziest bump I have ever seen. Whenever she's presenting, she'd refer to other teams and say something like "...like you all know" or "...like the previous teams have said". It's freaking irritating. I mean come on, work it man.
----------continue----------
In the winter, in your rocking stilettos
In the summer, it's the open toes
Girl, I watch you the whole year long
This time we stare, I won't pass
I can't pretend, I won't last
(Hey there, city girl) Before you go your way
(Hey, city girl) Can I just have your name
(Hey, city girl) Maybe hang out some day
(Hey, city girl)
---------continue----------
Later in the afternoon, the girls and I headed to CWP where Sarah had two piercings done and I finally purchased something that I desired for quite a while...It's kinda matrep-accessory-thing but I'm liking it. At Boon Lay, we had our nails done and we chilled out at Pizza Hut where I had the brownie (Yummy!)
.jpg)
Sarah was with Dagu while we guys took this in the restroom...Can't tell much though
.jpg)
I ain't trying to play some air guitar...Just wanna flaunt my newly-done nails...Can't tell much difference 'cause I had a natural hew painted on them...And, shit! My hands look so freaking masculine...Yuck, wrong time, man!
.jpg)
The matrep-kinda thingy. Damn nice sial. When I saw, I fell in live with it. In fact, I fell in love with the whole shop. Once I have cash in hand, I'm gonna get a whole new outfit, with matching accessories.