If it hadn't been for our "mother", I would have been left wondering and regretting...
Some evenings at aroung six
At the central angle, fate played tricks
I look at you, you look at me from afar
I used to fantasize each day
Play it back on my mind on replay
What would have happen if I just came up to talk
Play it back on my mind on replay
What would have happen if I just came up to talk
At least, now I won't be "left with my 'What if's"...
*To all those who lent their support and showed their concern without us having to utter a word, I love you and thank you...
You guys really show the meaning of"One for all, All for one"...
** Classic Laugh of the day: " Alamak"
Coincidently, it was uttered at the same time I was amazed at how long one takes to propose a break-up and when he slipped in. It sure sends confusing signals.
To laugh often and much
To win the respect of intelligent people
To win the affection of children
To earn the approbation of honest critics
To endure the betrayal of accomplices
To appreciate beauty
To find the best in others
To give of one's self
To have played and laughed with enthusiasm
To have sung with exultation
To know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived
That, in my world, means living life successfully.