One Night.
In that one night, I realised I am beyond myself.
Kinda strange how one random night changes the way I think.
So basically, I have to agree that I love to suck up even if I have to punch my ego aside.
At least, it makes a difference to someone.
And I just discovered, I am ADDICTED TO MINTS!!! That's bad, considering the fact that mints can cause impotency...But what the hell....I love MINTS!
And I'm no more an irritable person anymore...wicked, innit? I have control over myself
My One Night with the girls...
After school, we headed to Vivo for windowshopping. It was worthwhile. I have been eyeing some items till date. And I am just waiting for the perfect day to splurge.
The Rock was there for some gala premiere and I caught a glance of the steelman. He's still the same wrestler I screamed for in the Indoor Stadium during the WWF world tour.
We had our dinner at my fav place, Figs and Olive.
I and Aru ordered the Fish Melted Cheese (yummy cheese!) and sarah ordered baked potato with ham and cheese and whatnots.
I had a banana milkshake (I guess) and my fav. brownie and ice cream (MAJOR INDULGENCE!!!) - so much for losing weight.
.jpg)
.jpg)
After dinner, the two went to top level to indulge in the fineness of the night.
After much delay, I got home about 11.30.
No words. Just sheer understanding.
Looking forward to a night with my babes...