Verse 1
I can’t believe it, girl
You’ve been making me sound like I was cynical
Desperate to push you out of my sleazy world
Which you openly claimed just wasn’t love
And you told your crew,
Exaggerating everything that you’ve been through
Getting every brainwashed soul just to side you
Tell me why’d you want to erase the truth
Chorus
Come on, girl, it ain’t right
Why’d you pretend it doesn’t matter
Stick to the truth, it ain’t right
When you try change the chapter
Since I’d walked away, walked away
Since I’d walked away, walked away
Verse 2
Almost everyday,
I’m checking your space and all you ever say
That you’ve fallen deeper for me since I went away.
Keeping track of me like I’m ever going to stay.
What this hypocrisy?
Changing stories whenever you get to talk about me
Acting on your space like this’ always meant to be.
Yet making a fuss for all to see.
Chorus
WATCH DIS
my current fav
KIRAN DHALIWAL
=========== jayroquil ===========
Doctor in training
Film Addict
Closet Dancer
Bakwaas Comedian
Bathroom Philosopher
A Grade Procrastinator
1st Class Monkey Business Wali
MY SPACE
words of whacked wisdom
1 There are only 3 things women need in life: food, water and compliments. 2 Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
C H E C K E D
Be able to ride, legally
Living to the fullest
Partying Like A Rockstar
Preach what I'm taught
Get into Monash
Drive into freestylin'
Major Control
S H O U T O U T
-----------------
"You reign in my dreams in the weirdest ways"
22:02 - Saturday, 20 October 2007
The start of the weekend. So much for resting after such an exhausting week for school. Finally, got off my lazy butt to transfer all the pics into my comp. Go, look at my art and laughing your heads off. LOL
No words to describe this. I am just overwhelmed by the simplicity of the colour contrast.
It looks like I just had a bad day. Not a very accurate interpretation but I can't help showing my disappointment. Ish...
Someone was saying that it looks like I have had some stick shoved through me. Very gore, I tell you.
That was yesterday's idleness.
Today, I went for the ceremony. Ceremony, boring. Saw Punitha, my ex-classmate dance to a rocking tamil song. Superb entertainment I was awestruck by the reception. Never seen something so (how do you say it) colourful.
That's my mom and me. See the slight resemblance.
Those are the two darlings I live for... After the ceremony, we headed to CWP for some girls' time. And I finally bought a pair of comfortable platforms for myself from C&K and a new temp. watch that will last shocks till I get my old baby fixed.
"And maybe it's true, I guess I'm caught up on you"