Friday
“Slack” and UT
I was supposed to wake up about 8.30 to study for the UT but ended up waking up an hour late. SO, I had to rush through all my studying. Reached school early but was greeted with conflicting silence. Oh well, I didn’t do anything wrong so it’s kind of upheaving to feel uninvited.
Anyways, after school, I had a hell of a time with the girls. I don’t know why Yogoh didn’t join us. We squeezed into a photo booth and took the weirdest photos possible. And I guess we were lucky enough to be attended to by a freaking “fine” malay guy.
Back home, although I shouldn’t have, I slept really late (almost 1).
Saturday
Gimme Time To Unwind
As usual, a fast revision through my notes and I was off, headed to the YSA talk at a Hotel in City Hall. Based on a very controversial topic, “Strong heads, Weak hearts”, the talk was rather grasping and heated during the Q&A session. And, I really agree to the phrase, man. Look at the generation now, it’s so sad.
In the evening it was some quality time with my crew. We were supposed to play pool but all the tables were hogged so after considering many activities like bowling and watching a movie, we resorted to our final option, shopping, I was in no mood to shop, my bad. I guess I can’t do it without them. So I just walked around, finally getting myself a pull in my back muscle.
The night was the best. After shopping, I headed to Paya Lebar to meet them and get doughnuts – I think its munchin’ doughnuts – which were tempting. While waiting for them to rent a movie, I studied for my test. Yeah, finally.
Again, I slept late.
Sunday.
X’mas Comes to Town Early!
I was fully woken up by Pooja’s message. I am such a lazy bum nowadays.
The house was to be decorated today for X’mas and I joined in the fun. After that, we headed to the airport to send Simm, Karan and my uncle and aunt off. I will miss them bad, man. They were such cuties. Aww. For dinner, we had an urge to have fish-n-chips so we headed to Fish & Co.
This day, I saved a friend. It was major drama but at least she knows the truth. And this gave the opportunity to get talking to her. Man, I missed the times we spent in the chapel, listening to the silent and staring at the ceiling.
I slept late once again, despite it being a school night. Sheesh
Monday
A Burst of Laughter
Funny how things change over a short period. I keep telling myself that I know where I stand and I know who my real friends are but I’m always intrigued by every instance I experience and rather clichéd, I am tempted to bring the topic up and go my own way. And in sarcasm, once, I want my childishness to speak for itself : “Nice knowing you. I guess this is it.” With no regrets, no hesitations, my heart will speak for itself.
In the evening, we had our arcade stint again and thank God, Yogoh was with us. A lot of bonding occurred and I mean quality bonding. It’s good nobody missed it (not actually, a few didn’t join us but we can’t really do anything about it, can we?). The six of us, including Dagu took numerous pictures for free. Yeah, God’s grace.
Again I slept late. When will I learn? O can feel myself getting tired.
Tuesday
What goes around, comes all the way back around…
I still remember the time when we used to deride the special group of manjens in our class and for the sake of humour, we would, countlessly, make fun at them. They were different, not in terms of race alone (and I’m not racist) but the fact that they always set the “G-unit” groupie aside. Maybe, out of pride, we took this opportunity to be the stronger party.
And now, karma’s weighing down on us. And the weirdest thing is, I can’t top laughing at all this. Such childishness! Pshh… Yeah, let’s be the outcaste. I may be snobbish to say this, but this is me, and I have got to say, “HAH!” My bad on this, but I’m loving all of it. It’s challenging (as if) but it says a lot about mentality. Dude, stop making me tickle! Either of the girls would agree with me on this. This is the joke of the century, man!
I am not going to make any judgments but if being intimidated is a reason, I guess I can just wish good luck to be in the working world, ‘cause that’s where real intimidation starts. This is nothing. Not even intentional. That’s why it’s a joke.