Maybe
Beep Beep On It Now There Goes My Phone And Once Again I'm Just Hoping It's A Text From Her About You
It Ain't Right I Read Those Messages Twice Thrice Four Times A Night Its True
I'm Always Connected Online Watching Facebook All The Time
Hoping That You've Checked My Profile
Hoping That You've Checked My Profile
It Ain't Right I Read Those Messages Twice Thrice Four Times A Night Its True
Everyday I Patiently Wait
Feeling Like A Fool But I Do Anyway
Nothing Can Feel As Sweet And As Real
As Now That I Would've Waited One Day
And Maybe Its True I'm Caught Up On You
Maybe In Some Dream You'll Be Stuck On Me Too
So Maybe I'm Gone, Its All In My Head
Maybe We'll Wait On Words We Both Hadn't Said
-Jay Sean-
I know I will never learn. But this feeling's superb. It's a reason to look forward to break time.
Just one glance is more than enough. And sharing this with the people who mean alot to me adds to the excitement.
I'm missing these talks with my siblings.