Last night, I had a dream which has left me vivid memories of me asking myself "what the hell?"
It was an enactment of the day he mistook me for her. It was more likely of what we had expected to happen.
It had everyone there, almost. The faces I remember seeing was Aru's(or was it Sammy?), Sarah's, G's and Kayurumah's.
And it all happened in the big space in school, where all of a sudden, right before the Wellness room, there were was a couch and a couple of bean bags and armchairs.

I was supposed to be talking to him but when he introduced himself, I was shocked to know that his voice was so boyish. Sarah kept insisting that I talk, but somehow I was shy. And when I did talk, I didn't say much. He did most of the talking. When he went away for a while, I remember sitting on my armchair the way I normally do at home (some gangster way) and then rearrange my sitting because I was a little embarrassed. When he came back, I remember staring at him and we had a moment of silence.
And best part, I remember his features so vividly, it's like seeing him with my naked eye.