God, thank you!
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
After a week, I finally got to see him, and dang, this time it was super close.
After school, the girls and I went for the Mr and Ms RP contest that we had signed up for. When I was going through the reminder, I chanced upon a familiar name, Mr STA. Woodhouse. My initial reaction: What the hell, Woodhouse for Mr STA? You seriously got to be kidding me! But I was yet to be surprised. Then it dawned on me that Woodhouse’s support system would be there full blast! Hell, I was excited! Dei, GULSHAN! Haila! So-so close man!
We got the tickets and waited for the time to come. While waiting, we had our dinner where we chanced upon Noor and Aru had to come up with a crazy comment that made him all confused and us, laughing our guts out (pun intended). So here I was, all geared up to see him and his friend fight for the title.
We settled ourselves at really good seats (K8 to 11). That contest took almost half an hour to start. Come on people, why don’t you value time? Anyways, the first walk down the ramp for all was a little funny. All clad in their casuals, I was shocked by the choice of the representatives for all schools. The only school that had it going was STA. The support structure was POWER! When Woodhouse stepped out, in so much confidence, STA people cheered him like there was no tomorrow; wolf-whistles and loud applaud. I had thought he’d win the title fair and square due to his popularity.
Just as the drum performance was going one, guess who made his grand entrance. At first, when the girls shouted to me that he was there, I didn’t want to believe them, knowing the kind of pranks they'd play. Nevertheless, I turned and there he was, clad in his finest semi-formals. Dude, he looked hot! In shades of grey and black, his skin radiated in a weird glow. I really couldn’t take my eyes of him. But since I had to be shy, I just looked away as he approached his seat just in front (H21), like real front, man! Woah! One and a half hours of good view, I’d have died, man!
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
After a week, I finally got to see him, and dang, this time it was super close.
After school, the girls and I went for the Mr and Ms RP contest that we had signed up for. When I was going through the reminder, I chanced upon a familiar name, Mr STA. Woodhouse. My initial reaction: What the hell, Woodhouse for Mr STA? You seriously got to be kidding me! But I was yet to be surprised. Then it dawned on me that Woodhouse’s support system would be there full blast! Hell, I was excited! Dei, GULSHAN! Haila! So-so close man!
We got the tickets and waited for the time to come. While waiting, we had our dinner where we chanced upon Noor and Aru had to come up with a crazy comment that made him all confused and us, laughing our guts out (pun intended). So here I was, all geared up to see him and his friend fight for the title.
We settled ourselves at really good seats (K8 to 11). That contest took almost half an hour to start. Come on people, why don’t you value time? Anyways, the first walk down the ramp for all was a little funny. All clad in their casuals, I was shocked by the choice of the representatives for all schools. The only school that had it going was STA. The support structure was POWER! When Woodhouse stepped out, in so much confidence, STA people cheered him like there was no tomorrow; wolf-whistles and loud applaud. I had thought he’d win the title fair and square due to his popularity.
Just as the drum performance was going one, guess who made his grand entrance. At first, when the girls shouted to me that he was there, I didn’t want to believe them, knowing the kind of pranks they'd play. Nevertheless, I turned and there he was, clad in his finest semi-formals. Dude, he looked hot! In shades of grey and black, his skin radiated in a weird glow. I really couldn’t take my eyes of him. But since I had to be shy, I just looked away as he approached his seat just in front (H21), like real front, man! Woah! One and a half hours of good view, I’d have died, man!
Thank you sammy for your kindness to help me take this pic! Love you man!
And if seeing him was a killer enough, the girls threatened to shout his name when he was cheering Woodhouse. They went all like “Gulshan! Gulshan!” so loud that he and his friend heard it clear, but since he’s a Punjabi, he’s head probably swelled (after all, he's got 4 supporters, innit?) and he did his best not to look behind. Anyway, whenever Woodhouse, appeared, he would cheer and raise his arms. And like I said before, he has really good arms. So sexy.
SO…During the audience interaction session, the host mentioned Gulshan’s name because of his affiliation to Woodhouse, the supposedly popular guy. So Gulshan’s question was, who he was betting on to win Ms RP (perhaps I only heard that answer).
You know what he replied! Dei, I had the biggest shock of my life!
“Not to be bias ah, I support ah ah…Azza”
Shit! His voice was already so typical of Punjabi boys his age and he had to use Singlish.
Pai! Tainu ki ho gaya! Changi pali agreji bolni si. I have no grudges regarding the voice, but his English, that was a let down. I couldn’t stop but mock him and now I am traumatized by what I said. Sheesh! But of all traumatized, the only person who had it worse was Sammy. She was seriously speechless dei! And for quite a while.
When the thing ended, we waited until the whole crowd dispersed, before we went off so that I could get a final glimpse of him. Haila, kaash main ohde naal hoondi. LOL.
I don’t know what to say. This was the cherry atop a delicious cake. After all that had ended, seeing him for the final time and so deeply was all I could ever ask for. Rab tusi great ho.
Anyway, the contest results:
Mr and Ms RP: Mr and Ms CIE. (what a shocker! They were so low profile)
“ “ 1st runner up: Some weird “superman” guy and Jasmine Danker.
" “ 2nd Runner up: I seriously can’t remember.
Mr Popularity: Mr STA
It was a let down for the STA people that Woodhouse (he was an empty coconut by the way) didn’t make it. You should have seen their cheering. One hell of a powerhouse!
But whatever the case, I got to see my G!!!! Hai Rab!

.jpg)