CURRENTLY:
Eating : zilch
Drinking : zilch
I'm about to: watch tv
Listening to: I need to know – Marc Anthony
YOUR FUTURE:
Want kids: yup… 3
Want to get married: yeah man, and I have it almost planned in mind.
Careers in mind: gynaecologist, research analyst…but a side of me wants to be a fashion magazine editor and a fashion designer.
WHICH IS BETTER?:
Lips or eyes: eyes.
Hugs or kisses: Hugs
Shorter or taller: taller
Romantic or spontaneous: Spontaneous
Nice stomach or nice arm: stomach
Sensitive or loud: Sensitive
Hook- up or relationship: relationship
Trouble maker or hesitant: trouble maker
HAVE YOU EVER:
Kissed a stranger?: nope
Drank bubbles: I might have
Lost glasses/contacts: nope
Ran away from home: never did, would never do
Liked someone younger: I’m guilty of it.
Older: yeah, and I still do
Broken someone's heart: many times
Been arrested: nope
Turned someone down: yeah, a few idiots.
Cried when someone died: yup, who doesn’t
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
Yourself: yeah, “I am my most favourite” - LOL
Miracles: maybe
Love at first sight: nope
Heaven: yeah
Santa claus: I choose to believe such a deity does exist although there’s no prove
Sex on the first date: nope
Angels: yeah
ANSWER TRUTHFULLY :
Is there one person you want to be with right now?: Hmm, yes
Had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at a time?: nope
Believe in God?: Yes
1. Honestly, WHO's on your mind?who else could it be.
2. Honestly, what are you doing right now?chatting
3. Honestly, who are/is your best friend(s)?
sharan, simran, aviee
4. Honestly, have you done something bad today?
yeah, procrastinate
5. Honestly, do you watch Disney channel
Sometimes
6. Honestly, who is the last person on earth that you'll love?
Hardeep.
7. Honestly, are you jealous of someone right now?
Nope. Why would I be.
8. Honestly, what makes you mad most of the time?
How I have turned out. I am not what I was
9. Honestly, do you bite your nails?
yeah at times
10. Honestly, do you want to talk to someone this very moment?
Yes. My crew
11. Honestly, are you keeping a secret right now?
Maybe I am.
12. Honestly, do you have a friend you don't actually like?
If I don’t like anyone, Now why would he/she be my friend?
13. Honestly, are you in denial?
Nope
14. Honestly, do you like anyone?
Yes. There, honest opinion
15. Honestly, does anyone like you?
Yes. You should ask them.
Favourites
Favourite Color: black
Favourite Food: continental
Favourite Movie: kal ho naa ho
Favourite Sport: soccer, baby
Favourite Day of the week: Saturday
Favourite Season: winter
Favourite Ice Cream: peanut butter chip
Currents
Current mood: lazy
Current clothes: the usuals
Current desktop: lfc deskart
Current time: about 4 in the afternoon
Current Surroundings: cloudy.
Current Annoyances: my laziness
Currect Thoughts: should I just stop?
Firsts
First best friend: Jessica…I wonder where she is now.
First crush: SRK
First movie: can’t rmb
First lie: I didn’t eat any chocolates. LOL
First song: Awara Paagal….
Lasts
Last drink: water
Ride: bus
Last crush: my mistake
Last phone call: mom
Last CD played: cant rmb
Random
5 things you are good at:
1. procrastinating
2. being an insensitive idiot
3. calculations at the wrong time
4. tipping my bank balance
5. shopping.
4 things you have done today:
1. read the papers
2. read some weird articles
3. heard some “pshh” bhangra tunes
4. had my meals
3 things you can hear now:
1. the road outside
2. my songs on the laptop
3. myself coughing and sneezing relentlessly
j á y d e d
by jayroquilmain shaayar to nahin, magar ae haseen . . .
J R Q P r o d ©
It Ain’t Right
Verse 1
I can’t believe it, girl
You’ve been making me sound like I was cynical
Desperate to push you out of my sleazy world
Which you openly claimed just wasn’t love
And you told your crew,
Exaggerating everything that you’ve been through
Getting every brainwashed soul just to side you
Tell me why’d you want to erase the truth
Chorus
Come on, girl, it ain’t right
Why’d you pretend it doesn’t matter
Stick to the truth, it ain’t right
When you try change the chapter
Since I’d walked away, walked away
Since I’d walked away, walked away
Verse 2
Almost everyday,
I’m checking your space and all you ever say
That you’ve fallen deeper for me since I went away.
Keeping track of me like I’m ever going to stay.
What this hypocrisy?
Changing stories whenever you get to talk about me
Acting on your space like this’ always meant to be.
Yet making a fuss for all to see.
Chorus
WATCH DIS
my current fav
KIRAN DHALIWAL
=========== jayroquil ===========
Doctor in training
Film Addict
Closet Dancer
Bakwaas Comedian
Bathroom Philosopher
A Grade Procrastinator
1st Class Monkey Business Wali
MY SPACE
words of whacked wisdom
1 There are only 3 things women need in life: food, water and compliments.
2 Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
C H E C K E D
Be able to ride, legally
Living to the fullest
Partying Like A Rockstar
Preach what I'm taught
Get into Monash
Drive into freestylin'
Major Control
Living to the fullest
Partying Like A Rockstar
Preach what I'm taught
Get into Monash
Drive into freestylin'
Major Control
S H O U T O U T
-----------------
welcome, everybody do the welcome
15:17 - Sunday, 6 January 2008
A R C H I V E S
cleaning out my closet
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
April 2017
D A C R E W
i am anti-social, yeah.
Amman Dhaliwal
As Suhaimi
Asvin Kaur
Cherie Kwek
Gina Lee
Hema Umapathy
Nanthini Viswalingam
Rafidah Rapit
Sabita Karapan