Nothing could have beat the moment I was having, dancing with my sister at that club.
Until I spotted a familiar face with those brown eyes and lovely smile.
And it beat everything.
Clad in an orange t-shirt and shorts, there he was rocking and singing to "It's the time to disco." And at such a close proximity.
We exchanged glances, we acknowledged. But that was it.
The night ended. The music ended. I was back home.
I woke up the next morning, enchanted in the night's magic.
But something inside me kept bugging me to be watchful of where I was.
It kept telling me that he was around.
And I knew he was just metres away.
I got out, walking down the corridor, and I just shouted in shock (and, knowing me, out of mischief too) when we walked into each other. The look on his face was funny. Like he got the scare out of his life. But I couldn't stop smiling.
I wish I could remember what happened at the club and thereafter, but my mind was too intoxicated.
One thing I can say, it felt nice to dream of G.