ਜੇਰੋਕਿੱਲ
nice eh...I can actually spell it out...finally. lol
Anyway, that wasn't the reason for this post. Actually, I have no reason to post anything at all. I am just bored out of my wits. One thing I'm sure of, when I lose interest, I'll literally be lost in my own thoughts for the rest of the time.
Anyway, being jayded, as usual, I have chosen to write my crew's name in punjabi, instead of listening to presentations. I still think I'm not meant for Biomedical Science. Creativity is my forte, honestly. If it hadn't been for ambitious goals and my interest in biology, I wouldn't have chosen Biomed. I mean who gets all hyped for microbes or proteins or the human genome. I can't even see myself in the lab. So mundane.
So the RP crew (in alphabetical order)
Ally - ਆਲੀ
Aruna - ਅਰੂਨਾ
Asvin - ਐਸਵੀਨ
Noor - ਨੂਰ
Rafidah - ਰਾਫੀਡਾ
Samantha - ਸਮੈਂਤਾ
Sarah - ਸੈਰਾ
Yohanis - ਯੋਹਾਨਿਸ
Can tell how bored I am...