Verse 1
I can’t believe it, girl
You’ve been making me sound like I was cynical
Desperate to push you out of my sleazy world
Which you openly claimed just wasn’t love
And you told your crew,
Exaggerating everything that you’ve been through
Getting every brainwashed soul just to side you
Tell me why’d you want to erase the truth
Chorus
Come on, girl, it ain’t right
Why’d you pretend it doesn’t matter
Stick to the truth, it ain’t right
When you try change the chapter
Since I’d walked away, walked away
Since I’d walked away, walked away
Verse 2
Almost everyday,
I’m checking your space and all you ever say
That you’ve fallen deeper for me since I went away.
Keeping track of me like I’m ever going to stay.
What this hypocrisy?
Changing stories whenever you get to talk about me
Acting on your space like this’ always meant to be.
Yet making a fuss for all to see.
Chorus
WATCH DIS
my current fav
KIRAN DHALIWAL
=========== jayroquil ===========
Doctor in training
Film Addict
Closet Dancer
Bakwaas Comedian
Bathroom Philosopher
A Grade Procrastinator
1st Class Monkey Business Wali
MY SPACE
words of whacked wisdom
1 There are only 3 things women need in life: food, water and compliments. 2 Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
C H E C K E D
Be able to ride, legally
Living to the fullest
Partying Like A Rockstar
Preach what I'm taught
Get into Monash
Drive into freestylin'
Major Control
S H O U T O U T
-----------------
Living in my shadows
11:24 - Monday, 30 June 2008
If I had known that you had been living in my shadow all this while, I would have never let that come upon you. I didn't even know my shadow existed in the first place. I'm sorry if you had to go through alot because of me. I'd never thought that my ambitions would be such a weight on the people I love. You have every right to hate me, I am not complaining, but I really love you and I can't take the fact that I am the reason you have to go through all of these. For a decade, you endured the favouritism and I wasn't even aware of it till recent times. I'm cool with what you told me last night, but it's still on my mind.
Punjabi mindset is such, izzat matters more than the welfare of the family. Reputation is all everyone cares about. All you ever hear people (some of the budiyan; no disrespect intended) talking about is "So-and-so's granddaughter is wayward" or ""So-and-so's grandson is doing this and that" etc. And all that in the vicinity of the gurudwara. What is it now, a gossip forum? Disgusting. I am not surprised, some of my friends hardly go to the temple because of these. It's sick.
She's the epitome of a perfect daughter and grand-daughter, and yet she's under-appreciated and overlooked. What she's suspected of is what I am guilty of doing. It's unfair.