School's been kinda cool nowadays, strangely better than the previous semester.
Fyp report submission has been postponed, but it ain't doing any good to my worry buildup 'cause I have yet to recieve it. Yeah, it seems my weekends going too. I had to cancel some plans. I feel so bad.
And yeah aru, "could you like go to NUS and study with me together..." haha, macam study date eh, and best part, during poly! LOL...Dude, that's so naive! Cute!
And yeah, random smss 4.6 girl, whatever your name is, I guess your search is over. I have the email. And if you happen to talk to her any time soon, ask her to move on, yeah. She's still holding on to some two-three-year-old matters that have since been forgotten or even ignored and she refuses to let go until everything is supposedly settled for her. Teach her something, yeah. It's sickening.