I think fidah tagged me long time ago....can't remember when....but for the fun of it...
Name 20 people you can think of right now.Don't read the questions till you've named the 20 peoples.
At the end of this choose 3 peeps to do this
1. Sharan
2. Amman
3. Pavan
4. Simmran
5. Karan
6.Sharan Sandhu
7. Simran Sandhu
8. Asvin
9. Samantha
10.Sarah Rosli
11.Aruna
12.Fidah
13. Sarah
14.Noor
15.Ally
16.Najib
17.Pooja
18.Hanani
19.Vanessa
20.Gulshan
How did you meet #14?
- I think, officially, a day before my birthday.
What would you do if you hadn't met #1?
- I can’t imagine life without her. I don’t know what I would have done. If I am sane and well-behaved, it’s all because of her.
What if #9 and #20 dated?
- Hahaha. Ok, if this ever happened, err......I think, let it happen, then we'll see how...
What if #6th and #17th dated?
- They can’t stand each other but strangely enough, 17th is deeply attached to 6th's sibling.
Describe #3- well.
- Tall, Dark, Handsome and he’ll always be my little lil’ bro. And who can forget, Critic Roshan.
Is number #8 attractive?
- Haha, yeah! *Heard that pai!
Decribe #7
- #7 is the dude. She so similar to me in everything. Music. Fashion. Personality. We have great fun at parties.
Do you know any of #12's family members?
- Nope…Seen them but never met them personally.
What will you do if #18th confesses that he loves you?
- Why would she do that?
What language does #15 speak?
- English and Malay, though at times he tries to use Punjabi and Hindi to talk to us with the weirdest words at the wrong time.
Who is #9 going out with?
- No One...
How old is #16?
- 20
When was the last time you spoke to #13?
- Last week
Who is the favourite singer/band of #2?
- Linking Park, Maroon 5
Have you ever dated #4?
- Haha...Yeah, we go for kiddy rides together. Lol
Would you ever date #1?
- I’ll be scared to. Her personality wouldn’t suit a guy and she’s better off as a girl. I mean can you imagine her anger if she’s a guy.
Is #19 single?
- I don’t know
What's #10 last name?
- Nur Sarah. That’s her full name, no last name.
Would you ever be in a relationship with #11?
- Never. We are not homos. She my close friend and that’s sufficient.
What's the school of #3?
- Raffles' Instituion
Where does #6 live?
- Bedok North
What's your favourite thing about #7?
- I love her attitude about everything in life.
Have you ever seen #2 naked?
- Yeah, when he was a kid.
The people to do this.
- Whoever feels like doing it, go ahead.