"Falcon approaching! Falcon approaching! Over and Out, Cadet Sam!"

LoL. If this was counterstrike, I'd have gunned down the target for Sammy darling by now. :P
Twice, in her absence, Falcon (a.k.a. romeomustdie or JD or theguythatflirtswithSharamelandboreshertohell) was within gunning (more like shouting)proximity. And each time I called her, something sparked in her voice. LoL.
This is so so funny.
I managed to talk to Alasse after so so long. Our starting topic, gladiator sandals on fat people. She feels that those sandals look f.ugly on them (a bit harsh, I'd say, but agreeable nonetheless). I just saw one in the morning, she was dressed not-bad but the sandals spoiled her whole image. They looked awful. I have no right to criticise a person's will, but being one of them, gladiator sandals look good on us as much as vinyl or spandex does. So yeah...
And and and, Fidah made my day today! She knows how she did it!
It's like feeling the same anticipation and excitement again :)
And yeah, I went to Vaneh's installment and God, it was good! It was like a museum trail amidst the dark. Perfect use of spotlights and space, babe! And the topic is so unique: child pornography by the father himself. Sad sia - like how can a father do this to the child; he's supposed to be a supportive structure that can be relied upon all throughout his life.
Twice, in her absence, Falcon (a.k.a. romeomustdie or JD or theguythatflirtswithSharamelandboreshertohell) was within gunning (more like shouting)proximity. And each time I called her, something sparked in her voice. LoL.
This is so so funny.
I managed to talk to Alasse after so so long. Our starting topic, gladiator sandals on fat people. She feels that those sandals look f.ugly on them (a bit harsh, I'd say, but agreeable nonetheless). I just saw one in the morning, she was dressed not-bad but the sandals spoiled her whole image. They looked awful. I have no right to criticise a person's will, but being one of them, gladiator sandals look good on us as much as vinyl or spandex does. So yeah...
And and and, Fidah made my day today! She knows how she did it!
It's like feeling the same anticipation and excitement again :)
And yeah, I went to Vaneh's installment and God, it was good! It was like a museum trail amidst the dark. Perfect use of spotlights and space, babe! And the topic is so unique: child pornography by the father himself. Sad sia - like how can a father do this to the child; he's supposed to be a supportive structure that can be relied upon all throughout his life.I want to watch the Dark Knight. Somebody (Sharamel?Sam? Aru?) geared for a TGIF movie spree?