I LOVE YOU!!!! Keep Rockin', yeah!
Her birthday was spent well. Simply perfect, if you ask me. Being surrounded by her people, she seemed to enjoy the attention :)
It seems now, I am some whacko! My thinking is so different from others. You can call it having an open-mind or something of that sort, but I'm kinda amused by what I have been hearing. So weird. And this means, you're one too, Fids. Hahaha
These two days have been quite a ride. Let's just say, where things did work out, I didn't feel so good and where things just crashed, I couldn't care less. But then again, there were the usual distractions that snapped reality out.
Now, I am bored.
This world will kill your beating dil magar himmat na haaro
You gotta prove you got the groove, zara taaqat dikhaado
Break free...Gotta get some chuththi; tod do deewaaron ko
Break free...Ab kholo muththi; chheen lo duniya se more