Goodness:):):)
After such a long hiatus, I managed to get out of my shyness.Inhey chir baad main G naal gal kitti.
It was short; my bad actually since I had to go prayers. But, I felt so…erm…relieved, elated, everything good. :)
a heart skips a beat when he’s seen…
He’s the reason
He’s the reason
a smile widens when he’s mentioned…
He’s the reason
He’s the reason
eyes shy away when he walks by…
He’s the reason
He’s the reason
everything seems alright when he’s thought about…
Sometimes he can be the reason
Sometimes he can be the reason
a frown forms when he’s inconvenienced…
Perhaps, he’s the very reason why the colours of life seem so beautiful.
Perhaps, he’s the very reason why the colours of life seem so beautiful.
-Jayroquil
-------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------
Kids Say The Darnest Things
A holy man approached my cousins, Karan and Simran, at the temple just now and started enlightening them about Simran (Remembrance of God) and Sewa (Serving). He was saying that should they serve food to the devotees, they should recite Waheguru (Wah-e-guru: admiration for God) to every person. He told them to do Simran throughout their whole Sewa.
Karan’s reply to that:
“Simran’s my sister.” (he pointed in her direction)
**Can imagine what the holy man was thinking…the boy’s only five…
Then the guy went on to say that when they serve and they recite, they’re credited in God’s books (and to top that, he explained using money – a dollar is put in their account by God each time).
Karan’s reply to that:
“So do I get the money when I go to heaven?”
The holy man left the scene.
