Holidays have started for real and this one sure feels heavenly.
Had so much time in hand, I finally managed to go Silat Road temple...like after ages...the kirtan was good and meaningful...I didn't even know they had ardaas after the kirtan...that was a major embarassment when I asked my Mom and she gave me a weird look...
But the fact that you and your friends chose to use the darbar to hold your gossip forum irritated the hell outta me....eh loser, this is a temple ah, not your void deck hangouts and if you so have the f***ing urge to gossip, be respectful and get out of there. Your mice-like bickering is noise pollution to the ears, and some people have no choice but to be situated near to you, they can't spare themselves from all that unnecessary torture.
Had so much time in hand, I finally managed to go Silat Road temple...like after ages...the kirtan was good and meaningful...I didn't even know they had ardaas after the kirtan...that was a major embarassment when I asked my Mom and she gave me a weird look...
But the fact that you and your friends chose to use the darbar to hold your gossip forum irritated the hell outta me....eh loser, this is a temple ah, not your void deck hangouts and if you so have the f***ing urge to gossip, be respectful and get out of there. Your mice-like bickering is noise pollution to the ears, and some people have no choice but to be situated near to you, they can't spare themselves from all that unnecessary torture.
xelia.flickr