13 september 2008
One helluva day for LFC fans.
One not-so-helluva day for Man U fans.
No one's going to forget this.
I'm not.
"A humble victory" (as Noro phrased it) after all these games.
A matter of pride, a matter of sheer childishness...LoL...No hard feelings, babe!
Started watching after Brown scored own goal at 27th minute.
Before that, Man U scored 1-0 at the very start of the game (3rd min). After the first 10 minutes, the game was in Liverpool's favour.
Attack all the way.
Second half was the bomb.
Vidic(75), Nani(81), Vidic(90)
3 yellow cards, One man down
LFC (Babel) scored at 75th min after Gerard's entry.
Final score 2-1 at Anfield.
LFC, top of the table now for Premier League, at 10 pts.
One of the best games I have seen between LFC and Man U.
God, I'm childish. Whacked out!
One helluva day for LFC fans.
One not-so-helluva day for Man U fans.
No one's going to forget this.
I'm not.
"A humble victory" (as Noro phrased it) after all these games.
A matter of pride, a matter of sheer childishness...LoL...No hard feelings, babe!
Started watching after Brown scored own goal at 27th minute.
Before that, Man U scored 1-0 at the very start of the game (3rd min). After the first 10 minutes, the game was in Liverpool's favour.
Attack all the way.
Second half was the bomb.
Vidic(75), Nani(81), Vidic(90)
3 yellow cards, One man down
LFC (Babel) scored at 75th min after Gerard's entry.
Final score 2-1 at Anfield.
LFC, top of the table now for Premier League, at 10 pts.
One of the best games I have seen between LFC and Man U.
God, I'm childish. Whacked out!