Friday evening, the fam went for Rock On! at Jade. It's a superb movie, in the sense that the screenplay and concept is good (though the plot seems a little weak) and the music is ROCKING(except that some of the lyrics don't make much sense). After which, it was late night McD.Saturday evening was spent with the fam and friends at RELC watching 6 groups compete and perform BHANGRA to heart-thumping beats. At the same time, met a few people from the crew.
2nd place, from S'pore
I just found this pic funny...like all of them looked like birds about to fly...lol
4th place, from M'sia5th place, from Australia
The costumes were so colourful, half the time I was distracted by their fluorenscence. So dekhliya punjabiyaan da dhamaal...LoL
OMG, when I least expect it, everything is happening so fast, I am losing track of myself. I wonder why now, when I've got less than 5 months to enjoy every bit and moment of it whilst it lasts. They say, it ain't going anywhere...but people and circumstances change - it's inevitable.
Things aren't going to happen the way we want them to, but there's no harm in dreaming innit? At least it keeps the emotions alive. And it's best if it remains unspoken.
Bottle khulwaa de, thodi si aaj pilaa de
Vich soda paa de, Patiala peg bana de
Khoon apna garam hai, khushiyon ka dil mein dharam hai
Yaari ki kasam hai la de, tu jithney hi gham hai

