Verse 1
I can’t believe it, girl
You’ve been making me sound like I was cynical
Desperate to push you out of my sleazy world
Which you openly claimed just wasn’t love
And you told your crew,
Exaggerating everything that you’ve been through
Getting every brainwashed soul just to side you
Tell me why’d you want to erase the truth
Chorus
Come on, girl, it ain’t right
Why’d you pretend it doesn’t matter
Stick to the truth, it ain’t right
When you try change the chapter
Since I’d walked away, walked away
Since I’d walked away, walked away
Verse 2
Almost everyday,
I’m checking your space and all you ever say
That you’ve fallen deeper for me since I went away.
Keeping track of me like I’m ever going to stay.
What this hypocrisy?
Changing stories whenever you get to talk about me
Acting on your space like this’ always meant to be.
Yet making a fuss for all to see.
Chorus
WATCH DIS
my current fav
KIRAN DHALIWAL
=========== jayroquil ===========
Doctor in training
Film Addict
Closet Dancer
Bakwaas Comedian
Bathroom Philosopher
A Grade Procrastinator
1st Class Monkey Business Wali
MY SPACE
words of whacked wisdom
1 There are only 3 things women need in life: food, water and compliments. 2 Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
C H E C K E D
Be able to ride, legally
Living to the fullest
Partying Like A Rockstar
Preach what I'm taught
Get into Monash
Drive into freestylin'
Major Control
S H O U T O U T
-----------------
*ahem...
23:31 - Sunday, 9 November 2008
Is it just me or am I seriously surrounded by weirdos with colossal egos and pint-sized emotions?
No, like seriously... are these bhenchods (excuse the crudeness) even aware of how much a falooda they seem like when they try to be arrogant of what they have when there are actually people out there who have a LIFE...big deal, you suar ke bachey are one helluva batch who have so-called planned out your life... yeah, you hell as well call it planning...like okay... and what's that I hear...you hate biasness...saaley akal ke dushman, then how is it you have a diploma in favouritism and jhooti-licking...just 'cause the ball isn't in your court, you sirh khaa as if the aasmaan phat gaya. As if this is some big deal...And about stepping on others and then deriding them...honestly, I have never seen any worse a khota than you...you seriously take the taj off this one...if it hadn't been for my record's sake, you would have needed nose surgery.
If you know what I mean, I think tu chulu-bhar pani mein dhoob ja...