The only difference between you and I is the fact that no matter how much I try to be selfish and self-centred, I am compelled not to, because I love my people like no other...and simply, God's watching. The one thing you ever lacked was the one thing that held the most importance to me, sheer sincerity. No one expects much from each other, but being taken for granted shouldn't be the way to repay, appreciate it.
Just when I was hoping I'll have all the time to start settling personal issues, reality checks in. There are less than 90 days to "badaboom". Time is running out. And now, of all times, this saali kuti had to aggravate stiffened feelings with her yak...it's like she's asking for it. So what now, settle scores?
I hate this shit people keep bringing upon unecessarily and there's only little I can do to endure it all. After all, I am not really known to be nonchalant/patient/ignorant. :/