Happy 19th "makcik" Hanani!
I don't think I have figured myself out just yet....no, I don't need all that soul searching...I ain't bi either...yeah, orientation's alrite...Am I what I prefer to be or what people assume I am?
Confusing? Hell yeah...
Deep thoughts aside, it's horribly true that an idle mind is the devil's playground...it seems I'd rather be doing everything else but revise.
And somehow, graduation seems to be a long way from now...hell, i even lost count...i can't wait for it but a part of me is reluctant to move to a new phase...There're so many things yet to be done...Something like coldfeet...on the other hand, my roomies are so cool and hype...LoL
Talking about hype, the prev one is getting cold, in my opinion...so many things were going on, it became a distraction from reality and then poof! I don't make sense, but I don't know how to explain this, its like an on-off kinda thing, or shall I just say, the mind is a powerful thing...yeah something like that.
"teri is shaitaani ne luteya shehr saare da saara"