not technically though...
Today officially marks my last day in RP.
And the last 2 months have been a blast. I am so gonna miss the nooks and crannies of RP.
Life in RP has been a blast as far as I remember. I met good people, spent some great time with them, partied hard and chilled out like there was no tomorrow. AND I finally got to go to school with my sister again after 6 years of taking the bus alone. It's been great so far and I hope things will be as enjoyable as they are when we meet again.
And my most precious part of RP.
G unit
These people have been awesome. Awesome, in every sense and they have taught me the things in life that my 4 years in KC couldnt teach me - Enjoyment in even the smallest things. This is what we are all about. Even lunching together is a must-do, simply because, nothing is complete without either of them. All out to you guys! I have to say, without you guys, I would have never understood the true meaning of simplistic enjoyment.
Ally.Aruna.Sammy.Sarah.Kerus
I LOVE YOU!!!!!
And I am definitely going to miss my time with:
Asvin (pai, sachi with you in school, I had assurance that mera best yaar mere saath si. I LOVE YOU!)
Fidah!!!!!!! (I LOVE YOU!!!! I don't even have to say anything and you'll understand =] )
Najib (this guy's amazing. He's always there to lighten the mood despite how serious a matter can be)
Noor (bro, thanks for the comical and most importantly, emotional support you have given me. You've been such a great friend)
Sarah (she's been a great acquantaince and we've had good rocking moments rocking to HIM)
Suhaimi (monyet, thanks for all the aspiring knowledge and humor =])
They are all as special as G unit. I LOVE Y'ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!