But after all these nights of staring at the starry ceiling and days of stoning during lectures, it never occurred to me that what I was feeling was sadness and fear, over the past and for my future. . . and I was crying over it. . . until today.
Today, 02/09/09.
Life is too short to be crying over such wasteful things. . . I'll see to it when I would have to deal with it. Right now, I shouldn't be so worried about my future and be concerned more about my studies, after all this is what is going to be bringing me closer to my dreams. Right now, I should be more appreciative of the time I am getting to spend with the people who've been there since the beginning of last semester, people I have gotten close to in the most unexpected ways. Froggies can go to hell. LoL
This just occurred to me, of all places, in ARMI, while waiting for the primary antibody incubation. Weird huh? Like, this isn't a very conducive environment for reflecting but yeah, its bright enough (to lit in fact) to improve the brain's activity and alertness :P (now, I know, 2 gundus in my house would be going "arrghhh, started ah she, with her science")
I should be having fun. And I will =)