Menu for the week:
- Saro'n da Saag (Minced Spinach)
- Cantonese Stir-Fried Chicken
Beat that. LoL
Believe it or not, Mummy Ji's 2-month crash course in cooking actually worked. In fact, I'd say this is probably 20 years of my experience as a spectator watching not just Mummy Jhi, but Bibi Ji and Chachi Ji cook various Punjabi dishes in their respective kitchens.
This is what uni is making out of me. Asvin termed it as being a housewife (thanks, man. -__-). For some reason, I feel like a responsible working adult (without the responsibility and cashflow, that is). With close to 8 hours of lab each day (- (2 hours of lunch + 1 hour of facebooking) = 5 hours actually), I come home to either do laundry, clean my room or toilet or stare at my laptop. It really exhausts the shit of you. :P
Honestly, lab's been awesome so far, with good getaways with Jacy and Karen during lunch (it's nice to have them around). Although, I hate the part about having to move between the main campus and the hospital to attend Core lectures, I love how there's a sense of independence and responsibility I have over my own project. As long as I have it all planned, I have no one to answer to (or knowing me, I'd create every weird excuse I can think of if I had to).
As far as social life is concerned, I'm not totally anti-social as I chose to be last year. It's great catching up with so many from SEF. In fact, we have had good fun :) , and "there's more to come". But then again, some people have been missed alot ;). Fidah, Santosh, Gina and Jovina.
SHOUT OUT
If I hadn't been here, I would have confronted the 2 of you and your best girlfriend altogether. Yeah, I know how much she hates confrontations and how much she's avoided it throughout the last year, not just with me, but with you as well (always hiding behind the computer screen and, spurting words feigning sincerity and honesty). And, NO, I'm am not spinning webs in the air, I mean it. But guess what, there are some things you really should find out, or God forbid, realize it at your own accord. Like how she thinks you are a burden and time spent with you is a pain or how she thinks you don't show appreciation enough for her being there for you and your broken heart. Sounds familiar, go figure. There's alot more from where that came from. And just because I chose not to reveal everything, and yet be honest with G Unit, I get this shit. Politics. Very nice. Thanks guys.
الله رحيم