I really want to go to India. It's literally been ages since the last time I went with my whole family. I think it was the December of 2006. I keep seeing the khet and amritsar airport everytime I think about my Mom and bro. LoL.
Anyway, back to the devil of a literature review. The most stressful part of it is not integrating the information from papers, it's more like thinking if what I have written is worth every bit of a HD (apparently, I seriously need it to get into Med school!!!). 'Cause, for the first time, I have literally used my words, my own sentences, although I must admit, there were times I was so darn tempted to just copy and rephrase the shit out of the reviews. Yeahh, it took alot of control and cursing to stop myself.
Now I have the whole genomic and proteomic stuff to get over, not forgetting the other things I have to read up on. Arrrghhh