Day 5: TGIF!
Yes! I was so looking forward to the weekend. Really. It's hard to get working on the lit review after a long day at lab. Imagine not sitting for hours, and finally you plop on that cushion, your butt or you just let out a loud sigh (no pun intended). In that circumstance, who, in their sane mind, would do any work instead of resting. I did. And I couldn't stop after that. It's a bad addiction, I swear. I even bothered weighing the pros and cons of hanging out with Rav in comparison to doing my work and then sleeping. Seriously, I was 80% close to saying yes to just leaving everything for the day and, go out and let loose. But no!!! The mind is so overpowering, using guilt as a major weapon, that I actually said No! And I was stuck with hours of paraphrasing 4 research papers and 2 text books. Wow! How fun!
If I don't finish this by Tuesday, I'm going to die. Of boredom. Of stress. Of living the life of a hobo.
The stress is bringing out the worse bitch in me, seriously. I don't remember ever being such a rantful asshole, always complaining. Urgghhhh!