Ajj Din Chadeya, Mere Jeans De Rang Varga.
Meeh Bahut Hai Barsaa Ajj Din
Rabba, Jadon Din Ajj Da Daley,
Meher Karee'n, Thandh Naa Vadhey
Somehow Mere Kaprey Sukhaa'de
Tainu Mere Bad Luck Da Vaasta
The day started with the sky the colour of my jeans,
It rained alot today,
God, when the "sun" sets,
Please don't reduce the temperature
Somehow, get my laundry dried
For the sake of my horrible luck.
That's a modified version of a really awesome song. Whoever is a great fan of Rahat Fateh Ali Khan, I apologise for tampering with the lyrics.
It's been seriously raining hardcore since God knows when, and though, I really love the coolness such a weather brings about, it's irritating how I can't continue with my sleep or aimlessly cuddle up with hot chocolate and DDLJ.
Anyways, back to the actual issue. 75% done. Which doesn't include figures. Wow. Now, the scary part; I hope there's enough time to finish it up and edit it before handing it in, with the project outline (which I have yet to get started on).
Anyways, just another week to pull through. Almost there. And EASTER is here!