Almost there. SO my plan to see the apostles had to be scraped, but I can live with that, with a rock on my heart. Haiya. At least I have Blanky to cry on :'(
* I can't believe I actually said that. yuck
Nah, I have got Nancy Ajram and cookies to straighten myself out. But I seriously think its unfair how, seriously, Om Mangalam, just pops up on my shuffle list everytime. EVERY FRIGGING TIME. You can't even emo properly.Crazy.
I am loving this weather, its cold but not too cold. But it gives me brain-freeze so often. Maybe its a migraine. But it's so hard to tell the difference.
And I am suffering from insomnia. What are the odds of it. Wow. Thanks. If it isn't bad enough that I get really exhausted by the end of the day, I don't get sleep at night. Why? I don't know. It's the same pattern, day after day. Sleep @ 2am. Up @ 5am.