ALright I found this in the archives, and I am glad, I actually wrote this song, cause it finally suits what I feel about you, bitch. I just never knew you were such a strain on my life.
Verse 1
From afar, everyone thought it to be the most perfect
But, hell knows that it had just been a deceiving portrait
Who would have thought that one day, all would be gone
Worlds crashed, leaving shattered with hopes of none.
What you were short of was what all that mattered.
Adamant I stood by, my life was hell scattered.
I wish I’d broken all ties, with no waste of time
Always felt it, knew that you could never be mine.
Chorus
Never knew it’d required so much to get rid of you
Never knew why I’d been so crazy to put up with you
But what’s done, thank God, is long gone
I just never knew what I actually saw in you.
Verse 2
No doubt it took a while to get a grip of courage
To break it down, to dump everything right at your face
Words can’t describe what I had in mind
When I won the feat, when I erased your crime
Truth be told, it strained me out of everything I felt
Hatred burnt within, I was caught between lines so svelte
All I wanted was to avenge with what you made me deal
I just got to say that getting rid of you is the best I will ever feel.
From afar, everyone thought it to be the most perfect
But, hell knows that it had just been a deceiving portrait
Who would have thought that one day, all would be gone
Worlds crashed, leaving shattered with hopes of none.
What you were short of was what all that mattered.
Adamant I stood by, my life was hell scattered.
I wish I’d broken all ties, with no waste of time
Always felt it, knew that you could never be mine.
Chorus
Never knew it’d required so much to get rid of you
Never knew why I’d been so crazy to put up with you
But what’s done, thank God, is long gone
I just never knew what I actually saw in you.
Verse 2
No doubt it took a while to get a grip of courage
To break it down, to dump everything right at your face
Words can’t describe what I had in mind
When I won the feat, when I erased your crime
Truth be told, it strained me out of everything I felt
Hatred burnt within, I was caught between lines so svelte
All I wanted was to avenge with what you made me deal
I just got to say that getting rid of you is the best I will ever feel.