You know something; I just experienced three days of heaven.
Day 1: Picnic with Sha and Rav
We headed to Jells Park for an afternoon picnic and pretty much hung out there, until impulse brought us to Mt. Dandenong, just minutes away from the park. There, I was literally taken on a ride through surrealism. You know the feeling you get when you have an out of your body experience. It pretty much seemed like I was in a dream. Beautiful would be an understatement. WOW! Really, I would love to relive that again. If that was enough, we headed to Sharanya’s for a night of games with Jeanne. She’s got an awesome chic place, man!
Day 2: Steamboat with Jacy and Lil Boy (Karen)
In the evening, I headed over to their place (which is also wow!) and had a steamboat after so long. It was so nice, I was full with the soup. And Wiii! I never played it before, so getting introduced to it was like how you’d feel when you get a new toy. It was addictive. Super fun! God I miss the arcade. :P.
Day 3: Lunch at Rav’s
Rav cooked awesome nasi lemak. I loved the sambal, despite the low tolerance and fear of chillies (yeah, you heard that right), and the chicken. It made me miss home. There’s a nasi lemak stall near my place that cooks the same sort of chicken and sambal, and on lazy days, it’s my family’s staple. Oh well.
After lunch, I finally fell on my bed and knocked out a good two hours. Now my head is hurting like shit. Still have 2 more days till the holidays end and I am sure going to get a good rest (I hope I do)
And I’m missing my Mom and Dad!
*Another joke played. Thanks