Last night! No more 2 am culls! Hah! Anyways, I am so going to miss walking the hospital at night. It's a creepy place, but its so quiet, it's serene.
Guess what, I had the weirdest of dreams during my evening nap. It felt so real, for a moment I actually thought I wasn't asleep. I dreamt, I asked some weird wacko taxi driver to send me to some place in Box Hill. And after I alighted, the wacko wanted to wait for me. So fearing I might run out of money, I decided to pay him for my short trip. But he insisted on waiting (that's going to charge too), and he became so persistent, I lost it and actually tried strangling him. It felt so real, that I actually felt the exact emotions and my muscle tensing. Just then, EMRAAN HASHMI decided to chase me, because for some reason, he thought I stole his car. I swear, despite being elated at the fact that such a hot guy was chasing me, I actually ran like I was the culprit; to the point that I could climb buildings like some kung fu guy. And then everything seemed as if a movie was going on. Like scenes of the car being driven by some other people, etc. And then the story changed into a love story in London with SHAH RUKH KHAN, during a Vesakhi celebration. Wow. It was a really vivid dream, as if I really was there. Maybe just some of my thoughts playing out in whole. LOL