It's now come to a point, when I need a solid reminder of what I have to do. Writing in the diary doesn't work, 'cause I don't really look at it. Phone alarms won't work because it's screwed. And I have such horrible memory, memorising it doesn't work either. Oh well.
All I am aware of, by June 18th latest, I need to get this stuff done:
- Fill up my lab book (by next Monday!)
- Poster presentation (back to FYP basics, wth)
- Seminar essay (2000 words! It's been ages since the last time I actually wrote an essay, 2 frigging thousand words. It's just crazy!)
- Stats assignment (I HATE THIS! I don't understand anything and I have to answer so many essay questions for something that would have very little impact on my life!)
And that on top of countless days of actual lab work (microtome, pcr, vegara vegara). . . I don't actually see myself getting a break until mid October.
Am I the only one who acts on plan B before acting on plan A? Seems like it. Bleah.