Nov 2013
I published this at the time when I ended a friendship. For what's its worth, I was massively pissed and upset that I chose to overlook his shortcomings, which eventually were really some of the biggest deal-breakers. But, it amazes me that I get weirdly lyrical in such times. (Written to the tune of Cleaning Out My Closet by Eminem)
Have you ever been betrayed and discriminated against?
I have, I've been ridiculed and pitted up against.
Against my own friends for the pitiful sake of a sick mind
Where gossip, pretence and treachery always intertwined
Accusations and judgements, unnecessary tempers went flaring
Such a commotion of emotions, ruthless and hurtful swearing
Now I ain't taking nothing from no one, as long as I am breathing
But I ain't going to forget the shit-hole night before the god-damn dawning
These words are gonna taste akin to a rotten lemon in your mouth
Now you can trigger me, but you'll never figure me out
Look at me now, I bet you're probably sick of me now.
Ain't you wretching? Wait, I'll make you look so ridiculous now.
I have got some skeletons in my closet and I don't know if anyone knows it
So before they perform rituals around my body and douse it,
I wanna expose this, I'll take you back to two thousand and ten
When I'd pride myself for knowing what it took to be a friend
I was naive, perhaps even a fag I'd consider that
I curse the day I met you, the day I fell for your fake crap
I thought you were genuine, one who looked right through to the heart
But on second thought I was stupid to expect this from such a retard
I look back it now, all the lead-ons and using me at your peril
I hate how'd you diss me for not acting to your fucking will
I tried to make it work for the goddamn friendship's sake
But you drilled insecurities in me for making that awful mistake
I was only a girl but I was man enough to face the fact
That I liked you but I wouldnt be getting anything back
And you knew this, well right through the point in time
When you'd rub it in about the girl you'd wine and dine
Damn you selfish bastard, I hope you fucking burn in hell for this shit
I published this at the time when I ended a friendship. For what's its worth, I was massively pissed and upset that I chose to overlook his shortcomings, which eventually were really some of the biggest deal-breakers. But, it amazes me that I get weirdly lyrical in such times. (Written to the tune of Cleaning Out My Closet by Eminem)
Have you ever been betrayed and discriminated against?
I have, I've been ridiculed and pitted up against.
Against my own friends for the pitiful sake of a sick mind
Where gossip, pretence and treachery always intertwined
Accusations and judgements, unnecessary tempers went flaring
Such a commotion of emotions, ruthless and hurtful swearing
Now I ain't taking nothing from no one, as long as I am breathing
But I ain't going to forget the shit-hole night before the god-damn dawning
These words are gonna taste akin to a rotten lemon in your mouth
Now you can trigger me, but you'll never figure me out
Look at me now, I bet you're probably sick of me now.
Ain't you wretching? Wait, I'll make you look so ridiculous now.
I have got some skeletons in my closet and I don't know if anyone knows it
So before they perform rituals around my body and douse it,
I wanna expose this, I'll take you back to two thousand and ten
When I'd pride myself for knowing what it took to be a friend
I was naive, perhaps even a fag I'd consider that
I curse the day I met you, the day I fell for your fake crap
I thought you were genuine, one who looked right through to the heart
But on second thought I was stupid to expect this from such a retard
I look back it now, all the lead-ons and using me at your peril
I hate how'd you diss me for not acting to your fucking will
I tried to make it work for the goddamn friendship's sake
But you drilled insecurities in me for making that awful mistake
I was only a girl but I was man enough to face the fact
That I liked you but I wouldnt be getting anything back
And you knew this, well right through the point in time
When you'd rub it in about the girl you'd wine and dine
Damn you selfish bastard, I hope you fucking burn in hell for this shit