Oct 2014
I am not trying to brag here, but the older version of me surprises me sometimes. This is a couplet I wrote but I personally had a hard time believing I wrote that...because I have come to realise, I am not that stupendous, frankly. So yeah, the urdu shocked me a little.
I am not trying to brag here, but the older version of me surprises me sometimes. This is a couplet I wrote but I personally had a hard time believing I wrote that...because I have come to realise, I am not that stupendous, frankly. So yeah, the urdu shocked me a little.
Rayn-sewaai tak taqleef uthaayi thi humne
Beeti yaadon se jung charhaayi thi humne
Ya parwardigar humme is masley se azaad karde
Yeh akhri dua hai hamari ab Tum se
Maana hum galat teh, maana hum beparwah teh
Nasamajhi mein sapnon ki kadar nahi jaani
Ya parwardigar, humme sahi raasta dikhaade
Bekhudi thi hamari ke apki tarbiyat naa maani