I remember that emotion. A miserable crush/clench-like feeling in the chest when you know what you'd dreamt of and what you'd expected were never meant to be your aspirations in the first place. I remember going to bed with that heartache every night, wondering why I couldn't be treated the same way I treated you. I remember waking up breathless every night when I would get panic attacks following extremely vivid nightmares involving every social network you could think of. I remember crying in bathroom stalls at work when even workload couldn't take my mind off the fears. I remember feeling hopelessly hopeless about every single damn thing. And worst of all, I remember seeing my family get tormented within watching me die a little every single day.
I remember all that, and I also remember who gave a damn and who didn't.
*
*
*
Anyway, I have decided to continue with my old blog. Shied away from it for a bit and started a private blog because I was a little "ashamed of my old self". But now, I have realised...this has been a journey. I am no longer the same person, but the old me had a part (however silly) to play in what I am today.
I would be posting some of my private posts from the now defunct private blog over the course of the day...because let's face it, I am hilariously gifted in writing :P and I can't live without showing off.
*
*
*
Anyway, I have decided to continue with my old blog. Shied away from it for a bit and started a private blog because I was a little "ashamed of my old self". But now, I have realised...this has been a journey. I am no longer the same person, but the old me had a part (however silly) to play in what I am today.
I would be posting some of my private posts from the now defunct private blog over the course of the day...because let's face it, I am hilariously gifted in writing :P and I can't live without showing off.