What have I actually dwindled in:
(X) Piano (It's a different story that I can't read musical notes and play simultaneously...but I, for some weird reason, happen to translate those CDEFGABs and sharps into numericals)
(X) Goalkeeping (Name a game, and I have done keeping for most. A big body and somewhat average height can be quite an advantage here. Then again, I am not the best at it. Such a pain, literally)
(X) Dance (Passion, hands down! I just wished I had the flexibility of Channing Tatum and Hrithik Roshan combined)
(X) Poetry and Prose (Words flow out of my brain like diarrhoea after eating expired meat, though it isn't as painful. And yet, I can never get around to writing titillating stories)
(X) Fitness freak (Fitness and me have a bipolar relationship with streaks of psychotic obsession)
(X) Self defense (Why and how I picked it up, I don't know. Never been to a class in my life. But the times I have used physical force even in a playful situation, people have got hurt. Jeez, talk about emasculating men)
(X) Handicrafts (Boredom and obsession has a way of getting me to create things out of anything and everything around the house. Just like the project I started with some copper wires to make an actual functioning forearm of the Iron Man Mark 47 suit. It's a different story that I never got around to completing anything beyond getting the basic skeleton of the prototype)
(X) Cooking (As easy as it is to throw some ingredients into a pot, some of these recipes actually work wonders. I guess I am lucky enough to not only not poison myself, but also cook me some pretty tasty meals. Imagine that - the prize of keeping myself alive)
(X) Archery (not a marksman, but I can definitely shove arrows into targets like the Arrow) *whaddup Arrow reference
and yes,
(X) Procrastination (I can't even procrastinate like a pro. Guilt and ambition are negative influences for this)
To think of it, I have an oddly creative side to my brain, considering my career option and ambition is nowhere close to that.
(X) Piano (It's a different story that I can't read musical notes and play simultaneously...but I, for some weird reason, happen to translate those CDEFGABs and sharps into numericals)
(X) Goalkeeping (Name a game, and I have done keeping for most. A big body and somewhat average height can be quite an advantage here. Then again, I am not the best at it. Such a pain, literally)
(X) Dance (Passion, hands down! I just wished I had the flexibility of Channing Tatum and Hrithik Roshan combined)
(X) Poetry and Prose (Words flow out of my brain like diarrhoea after eating expired meat, though it isn't as painful. And yet, I can never get around to writing titillating stories)
(X) Fitness freak (Fitness and me have a bipolar relationship with streaks of psychotic obsession)
(X) Self defense (Why and how I picked it up, I don't know. Never been to a class in my life. But the times I have used physical force even in a playful situation, people have got hurt. Jeez, talk about emasculating men)
(X) Handicrafts (Boredom and obsession has a way of getting me to create things out of anything and everything around the house. Just like the project I started with some copper wires to make an actual functioning forearm of the Iron Man Mark 47 suit. It's a different story that I never got around to completing anything beyond getting the basic skeleton of the prototype)
(X) Cooking (As easy as it is to throw some ingredients into a pot, some of these recipes actually work wonders. I guess I am lucky enough to not only not poison myself, but also cook me some pretty tasty meals. Imagine that - the prize of keeping myself alive)
(X) Archery (not a marksman, but I can definitely shove arrows into targets like the Arrow) *whaddup Arrow reference
and yes,
(X) Procrastination (I can't even procrastinate like a pro. Guilt and ambition are negative influences for this)
To think of it, I have an oddly creative side to my brain, considering my career option and ambition is nowhere close to that.